1. Wapiti Bowmen has pledged $100.00 to Oregon Bow Hunters, Inc. reward fund. It will pay upon arrest and conviction of
2. Any member can carry as family a live in lady friend as long as they have the same address, her dues will
be $10.00. If the address changes she will pay full membership.
3. Members are sent a notice the first of the month when their dues are due and if they have not renewed by the first of
the next month, they are sent a second notice. If they do not renew by the end of the second month after the second
notice, they will be dropped from the membership and lose any credits they may have accumulated.
4. If somebody wants to join Wapiti Bowmen and asks to pay in installments, this will be decided by the Executive Board on
a case by case basis.
5. Members who bring dogs to the range, the dog must be on a leash at all times. This will also be posted at the range.
6. Continuous membership, certificates will be issued every 5 years.
7. Vice President of Indoor and Director of Indoor shall not pay indoor shooting fees.
8. Land owners may be paid a fee for the extra use of their lands for 3-D shoots.
9. Wapiti Bowmen will aggressively prosecute anyone caught trespassing on our property at 34861 Richardson Gap Rd.
10. 40% shall be taken from gross receipts of a 3-D shoot or tournament and placed in a special savings account to be used
for purchase of 3-D animal targets.
11. Any member of Wapiti Bowmen wishing to hold a office must agree to abide by the following standards:
a. Maintain a high moral and ethical manner of conduct and speech.
b. Respond with respect and consideration to other ;members no matter what personal opinions or attitudes
he/she may have.
c. Maintain unity and support in E-Board decisions.
d. As an officer be an example for the membership, and make every effort to attend club meetings, work parties and shoots.
e. Conduct deemed unbecoming to an officer will be handled by the E-Board and may end in removal of that person from office.
12. Out of area shooting passes may be purchased by individuals residing over 50 miles from the range. Fee shall be $50.00 per year.
An out of area shooting pass only entitles the holder to shoot at practice range targets and/or field course targets, and entitles the
holder to no other benefits or privileges. No shooting is permitted at other targets, such as those which have been set out for
leagues or 3-D shoots, or at any other objects on the archery range property. Out of area shooting pass holders must obey all
posted club rules while on the archery range property and carry the pass on their person while on the range.
13. Except for scheduled 3-D shoots, leagues and other events open to non-members by specific authorization of the club
members voting at a regular business meeting; non-members may only be on the Wapiti Bowmen’s archery range without
trespassing when they are a guest of and accompanied by a Wapiti Bowmen member. If a non-member guest shoots at the
practice range and/or field course, the member accompanying him/her is responsible to see that he/she pays the required $10.00
guest pass fee before beginning to shoot.
14. Non-member guests who have paid the $10.00 guest pass fee are only entitled to shoot at the practice range targets and/or the
field course targets. No shooting is permitted at other targets, such as those which have been set out for leagues or 3-D shoots,
or at any other objects on the archery range property. Non member guests must obey all posted club rules while on the archery
15. Guest privileges are not intended to be an alternative to membership in Wapiti Bowmen. For regularly shooting at the archery range
they must join the club. Members may not have an individual who lives within 50 miles of the Wapiti Bowmen’s archery range shoot
at the range as a guest more than one day per calendar year.
16. The term "family" should be limited to an individual or couple(ie: spouses,whether married or not or otherl"family" SHOULD NOT
include grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, brothers and sisters of adult age, or other similar members of an individual's or
17. 3-D SHOOT FEES Adopted 10/2009 1-Day 2-Day
Individual Adult $15.00 $25.00
w/current OBH membership* $12.00 $18.00
Qualified Wapiti Bowmen Member* $13.00 $19.00
Qualified Wapiti Bowmen Member w/current $10.00 $15.00
Family ** $25.00 $35.00
Youth age 14-17 $ 7.00 $10.00
w/current OBH membership*** $ 4.00 $ 6.00
Cub age 8-13 $ 2.00 $ 3.00
PeeWee under age 8 FREE FREE
* In order to qualify for this discount, the individual must be a current member of Wapiti Bowmen, Inc., who has participated
in at least five (5) workparties and/or membership meetings during the previous calendar year.
** Family rates are eligible for the same discounts as individual rates based on the "head of household's" qualifications. For
purposes of 3-D shoot fees a "family" is an individual, her spouse and their children under 18 years of age.
*** The maximum OBH discount is $5.00 per family and the maximum total discount is $7.00 for a family regardless of how
the family's participation fee is determined. If a youth is shooting with an individual adult eligible for di'sscounts, the youth's
discount for OBH membership is only $2.00 rather than $3.00.
A valid membership card must be shown for all discounts.
18. Effective January 1, 2010 40% shall be taken from gross receipt of 3-D shoots or Tournaments and placed in the current savings
account to be used for the purchase of 3-D animal targets. This will be reviewed by January 1, 2012 and assessed and adjusted.